6amMart Customization(s) Required.

If you have vast knowledge in Flutter Dart & Laravel and can modify the scripts.
If you want to share some customization or modified scripts (Paid)
and if you can offer a particular unavailable feature (UI / UX) for 6amMart

Pls feel free to jump on this thread.

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Hello, trust you are good. I'll appreciate it if you can resolve the below

In the cart page of 6amMart, when adjusting the item quantity, the item price changes but the addons price stays stagnant.

I want a scenario where when the item is adjusted and the item price changes, the addon price too should change.
eg: Item is 1 pizza of $400 with addons of $70.
when at the cart page, if you increase the pizza quantity to 2 pcs, the item price will change to $800 but the addon will stay at $70
i will like the addon price to change too to $140 equivalent to the quantity chosen on the cart page

see attached

Attachments

• b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 87
  • afta.jpg
    afta.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 87
  • fin.jpg
    fin.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 87
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
I understand you clearly. The screenshots is what motivates the interest and no problem with it being premium. I'm down with it (But let the premium charges be highly considerate).

If some other members likes the modified UI and are interested, they will surely contact you and that's the essence of this thread. Will be anticipating to see the screenshots then discuss the charges/fees.

If anyone want to grid layout for items (best reviewed item ,popular item)
Screenshot_2022-06-12-17-06-19-855_com.apnimandi.customerapp.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-12-17-06-14-523_com.apnimandi.customerapp.jpg

Change in your popular / review item .dart
and replace with :--
<<//line no 39 in best review item.dart >>
GridView.builder( controller: ScrollController(), gridDelegate: SliverGridDelegateWithFixedCrossAxisCount( crossAxisCount:2), physics: NeverScrollableScrollPhysics(), shrinkWrap: true, scrollDirection: Axis.vertical, padding: EdgeInsets.only( left: Dimensions.PADDING_SIZE_SMALL), itemCount: _itemList.length > 100 ? 100 : _itemList.length, //item value you can change as per ur need

Last edited:
hello.. can sample explain why i still get this too long to pop up?.. and why after I confirm my check out.. is too long to pop up the done order.

Attachments

• 21321321.png
    21321321.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 45

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vyrosoft
Back
Top Bottom