A warm welcome to all our new members

GambitSteel

My name is Gambit, remember it well

Dear new Gambiato members,

Welcome, aboard to our new home

This place is thinking as a space with a new and fresh experience but keeping
the essence of Babiato. Feel free to share your clean resources & help us grow this community

Benefits of Gambiato:

a) 100% Ads Free Experience​

b) Daily Backups to Google Drive & synced locally every week​

c) Having your resources here means availability ever​

Last edited:
I wait for babiato to return. it should come back for the value it added to me and all other members. my personally think a simple SSD failure should not allow this platform to disappear. Losses are always compensated. Thanks to all Babiato members.

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

Yes, we are all wishing for the same

Indeed it is very strange, it could even be that someone asked the hosting company
to remove the content from the site, that's what I've come to think

But just wait and see what happens

hi everybody

It seems to me that there is a big caliper and also, it didn't seem like a simple ssd bug to me. Also, how not to back up ?

I hope the truth comes out. I am always ready to support with the resources I have. greetings to all

Yes, everything is really suspicious, really

Welcome to this place with the essence and style of Babiato
There in Tutflix there are many restrictions

While we wait, we must have a plan of action (This place)
Standing idly by is not an option, what happens if they say "Babiato doesn't come back"?

So for this, this place is a prudent decision

I hope babiato to come back to life again , and I hope you succeed on your forum and it be the second place to share script and nulling plugin if babiato will not back again

Hi @zmayyem welcome

However, this place is not intended to replace Babiato, who is irreplaceable

This place exists as a temporary space where we can express ourselves freely while Babiato returns

And if it didn't (hopefully) it would be a new opportunity to rebuild the community
When babiato comes back I will disable it and use the VPS for my tech support store and scripts

Greetings Gambiato, I'm an Old member of the Babiato Forum​

Hi All,

During my search for Babiato Forum Down, I came across this new community place using some advanced searching techniques.

I'm missing the Babiato Forum very badly. Let's hope that someday it comes back. In the meantime, I hope that we can find a New refuge in this community, where one can hope that CLEAN & SAFE Resources just like Babiato Forum was a Trademark can be shared, utilized for exploring new Themes + Plugins prior to purchasing them.

I'm a WordPress Website Developer & Digital Media content maker, who's always looking for exciting opportunities to learn something new.

Yes, with Gambiato I tried to recreate the same experience, or something very similar to how it was in Babiato

We all want the same, I hope it comes back and we can continue with the community

Meanwhile I will be sharing my resources here for those who need it

Dear @GambitSteel

You have done a very fabulous job & created an exact Replica of Babiato Forums. Which is easy to navigate & user-friendly at the same time.

I've seen that you have done Turbo Speed Updates of Sharing your Resources, which no other Alternative Forum has done it yet. However, there's another forum where old Babiato members have started to populate their uploads.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

if you like I can get them here :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jukabr
Back
Top Bottom