Android studio

Is there anyone here who knows about the android studio?
I would like to ask about it.

I saw your message on chatbox so,

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You can start here with some free courses on how to use Android Studio, also you can Youtube it, check what your projects rely on ... like Kotlin, Flutter, Dart etc.... and just search on Youtube or Google how to setup the project.

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Hai, I'm a newbie, just learn Android studio recently.
I have a problem with the script/source code that I got from Github.

Here are my troubles when I used Android studio.

1. When I created a new project (happy birthday card), it didn't show hello world in the virtual machine, it showed like when we turn on the phone. (Sometimes it showed, sometimes It's not.)
Note: I follow the tutorial as the developer android says. But unfortunately, I got that problem.

2. When I'm importing the script from GitHub (happy birthday card). It says that this source did not use Gradle. When I closed the app and created the new one, sometimes the script worked, but sometimes it did not.

3. Is there any setting that I missed in the android studio? And what about the Gradle, is there any way to automatically change the script/source code to using Gradle.

I need your help. 🆘
This is my first time learning programming and android studio. I just wish I could make apps myself. Even if it is just a happy birthday card app. 😭😭
( I took a course from JetBrains about android development (kotlin) and took a course from developer android (google). Feels like my brain burst out.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jukabr
Back
Top Bottom