Market Place

Husky Meiko

My Eyes Are On You!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP User
Trusted Uploader
As for Now, the MarketPlace Is open for Sellers to Advertise their Legit Products. First you need to read the Market Place Rules. If you Meet the Marketplace requirements then you are able to submit your legit products, I as the Admin will be the only one to approve your Marketplace sales thread. You will be asked to submit to me a legit copy of your sale receipts as Proof of your ownership and that you are able to resell the product, and any other Proof that I might ask for to assure the account is legit. Gambiato only allows legit products and sellers. If your marketplace thread is approved, the forum will get a 10% advertising fee to help with operation cost. If you do not agree to this then please dont submit your Marketplace threads. The Marketplace thread has to be purchased through our Buy Now Button, If at any time it is discovered that the seller or buyer are bypassing our Marketplace system in place (Ex. PM sent just to give their own payment info, or any other secret ways, both will be Banned From our community.)
**More information will follow as we are working on the Offical VIP section which will cover the Marketplace and Our New To come VIP structure as a better way to operate the community.**

Any Question please feel free to contact me. thanks Admin.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emperor
Back
Top Bottom