UniMatrix Membership - MLM Script

UniMatrix Membership - MLM Script 3.3.1

No permission to download
hello, I have UniMatrix version 3.3.1 but I don't know how to send it to you since there is already a topic on this resource... :/

Last edited:
ok, thanks for the link. But where to find the "update resource" window ?
I can share, report, bookmark, edit or delete my post, add a file when i edit my post but I think it's not that, leave a rating or download the resource (I didn't try but I see the link so...).
Is it because I'm new to the forum ? do you need a badge for update resource ?

I don't have a link : "post an update". I have a link "watch" only. See my screenshot attached.

Attachments

• gambiato.png
    gambiato.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 6
@The Guardian : I sent you the link of the resource in PM but it's a shame not to be able to do it myself... :/ is it a bug or is it the way the Gambiato forum works ?

Last edited:
Note important about the 3.3.1 version : this file is NOT NULLED, UNTOUCHED !
There are a few lines that may seem strange to you in two files: upload/install.index.php and upload/common/init.loader.php. It's not a virus ! I decrypted these lines of code, it is a connection to the MLM Scripts API (the developper of this script). This is a security to verify the existence of a purchase license. And some files have been encoded with ionCube, but this script is safe. If you don't have the skills for nulled the script, you can always buy it from CodeCanyon ($59)...

The script works with PHP 7.2 and PHP 7.4, it has not been tested with PHP 8.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Groghrus
Back
Top Bottom