Selling Auto PD Prints Made Easy - reveals everything you need to start publishing in-demand art products

• Thread Author
Auto PD Prints Made Easy - reveals everything you need to start publishing in-demand art products

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

auto prints made easy.jpg

Artificial Intelligence?
Publish In-Demand Content Quickly with AI AND Public Domain in These $10 Billion Multiple Marketplaces

A Truly Set-and-Forget Evergreen Income Stream,
Using The Power of Artificial Intelligence and
Content People Love (and Buy Over and Over)!

It shouldn't come as a surprise that I love the simplicity and speed of creating low-content digital products. And who wouldn't!?

These products are easy to make and always in demand. Some of their advantages:

Require very little or no writing at all
No need for artistic talents or technical skill
Can be created with little time and less effort
Don't require inventory or shipping
Are products that already have a huge market!

Now I'm not the only huge fan of these profitable printables, I have also put in the time to research high-demand niches with low competition so you don't have to...

And I think you're going to be as excited as I am!

The market I'm sharing today is teeming with eager buyers, and the most incredible part -- The products are already mostly created for you and free for the taking!

Publish once and get rewarded over and over again with these evergreen goldmines.

And with some amazing new AI technology (plus my secret tips and strategies), you can dive in and be up and running within a few hours...

Discover how to publish unique easy-sellers that will stand out from the competition...with just a few clicks of your mouse!

Tap Into the Huge Demand
for Popular Art...
With AI Doing All The Heavy Lifting

You may have heard that art, both classical and modern, is extremely popular for buyers worldwide...

In fact, the global art market was valued at $65.1 BILLION in 2021, according to Statista! The demand for art is strong all year long, and most customers are repeat buyers.

What you may NOT know, is just what an incredible amount of art is readily available, FREE TO USE, in the public domain. And I'm talking about absolute masters...

Van Gogh
Matisse
Monet
Klimt
And more!

You can sell these a variety of places...and one of the fastest and easiest places to sell is on Etsy...You'll find MILLIONS of repeat buyers on Etsy... in fact, some of Etsy's top sellers are digital products!

You’d be amazed at just how this type of content creates rabid fans and buyers. And, they are fast and fun to create...

The Easy In-Depth Auto PD Prints Made Easy PDF Guide

This 94-page guide spells out EVERY DETAIL you will need create products that your audience will love by using public domain content with artificial intelligence.

Why the public domain is such a powerhouse and how it can help you earn money with low-to-no overhead.
Examples of shops and sellers who have created multiple streams of income selling public domain content.
Where to find the best public domain images, with examples and links.
Tips for evaluating public domain images for use in products, including information about image quality and image size.
Guidance on the use of public domain images, including Etsy’s rules about altering images, how to make images sellable, and tips for converting PDF images to JPG images.
My AI strategies to quickly publish sellable products, including over–the - shoulder videos to help you every step of the way.
Information about the hottest niches and subniches where you can create and sell public domain products, plus an explanation of the Lindy Effect.
Tips for marketing public domain products, including the best marketplace to use and tips for image resizing.

Image Size and Resolution Cheat Sheet

One thing that often trips up beginners is understanding required image sizes and resolutions for printable and POD products.

This cheat sheet will walk you through everything you need to know to download high-quality images, check the resolution of your images, and figure out what size (or sizes!) you need to get a great-looking final product.

How to Easily Determine Image Size and Resolution AND Using Canva to Digital Enhance Images - Video Training

Besides the guide and cheat sheet, I’ve also created a set of easy to follow videos to walk you through the process of resizing images and ensuring the correct resolution as well as how to use Canva to digitally enhance images.

Once you get the hang of it, it’s extremely easy to take any image and resize it for use on any product you choose. You may only need the cheat sheet for occasional reference.

But because some people are visual learners, I wanted to make sure to cover all the bases and give you every advantage for getting off to a great start right out of the gate.

These videos - and accompanying transcription guides - will help accomplish that

Simple AI Video Training

These over-the-shoulder videos will walk you through how to make the most of AI for publishing in-demand Art products.

I've also create a collection of training videos that give you what you need to leverage several top-notch AI tools to do the work for you. No need to buy expensive tools, you can get started with these for free or low cost.

You'll learn the secrets to using:

Image Prompt Training
Digitally Enhancing Images
Make Several Iterations of PD Art
Modify PD Art to Create for Free

Each of the videos also comes with a mini-guide transcription including step-by-step screenshots.

Master Public Domain Resources Spreadsheet

This amazing spreadsheet gives you HUNDREDS of public domain resources all neatly organized into categories and topics. There are "secret" collections of public domain art that very few people know about...until now.

It also provides links to in-depth assistance with copyright rules, public domain parameters and Creative Commons information.

It's really everything you need to know to access public domain treasure - all in one user-friendly location!

Public Domain Images

To get you started right away, you'll receive easy-to-edit popular art images that can be tweaked into your own best-selling versions and listed on Etsy, your own website, or dozens of other marketplaces.

These images are all from the public domain and you can use them worry-free to create multiple streams of passive income today!

Included are beautiful images from:

Monet
Van Gogh
Matisse
William Morris
And more!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member