Selling Automated TechOMG News Website. Bundle of 10 fully automated websites worth $2000

• Thread Author
Automated TechOMG News Website. Bundle of 10 fully automated websites worth $2000

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

TechOMG.com plus 9 additional websites, Bundle of 10 fully automated websites worth $2000.

Bundle of 10 fully automated websites worth $2000, including free web hosting for all 10 websites.

For the additional websites you will need to register the domains yourself. Once you register the domains I will create the additional websites for you.

List Of All Available Niches:

Here is a list of the automated websites that you can choose from. All websites automatically add articles relevant to their niches. Each website receives between 150 and 300 unique articles per month (5-10 articles/day).

All websites use the same WordPress theme called DisruptPress that I have created myself from scratch. The design, colors, layout, width, background, font and more can be changed inside of the admin panel of each website. The theme has over 100 design options that lets you design the website the way you like.

Baby, Pregnancy & Parenting
Bitcoin
Boxing
Business
Cats
Celebrity
Crypto
Dogs
Entertainment
Fashion
Finance
Football (Soccer)
Forex
Gadgets
Gaming
General News
Investing
Medical
MMA
Pets
Sci-Fi
Science
Sports
Stock Market
Tech News
Traveling

For the additional websites you will need to register the domains yourself. Once you register the domains I will create the additional websites for you.

What You Will Receive:

You will get this complete website with domain.
Lifetime licenses for the WP Autonomous AI Content plugin (Regular price $199 per license) for all websites.
WP Autonomous AI Content is the plugin which automatically creates articles.
Fully licensed lifetime license for my theme for all websites (Valued at $79 per website)
You will receive free support for as long as you own the website
Free website transfer to your hosting account (if needed)
Free domain transfer into your ownership
You will also receive free web hosting (if needed) with SSL for for all websites for as long as you own the website (Valued at $99/year). No yearly renewal fees!

About This Website (Applies to all my websites):

All my websites are fully automated. The websites have a plugin installed, which automatically adds new articles to the websites several times a day.

The plugin connects to a database where an AI is generating relevant articles. Each website receives between 100 and 200 articles per month. Everything is fully set up and runs 100% automated, there is no work involved.

The AI reads and analyzes the latest news on the internet. Once it finds a relevant topic for the niche, it will read dozens of news articles about the same topic from different news websites. Once it has gathered enough information, it will write an article about that topic using 300 - 500 words.

Additionally I create my websites so they update all plugins, themes and WordPress itself. This way the website runs fully automated and keeps the maintenance to an absolute minimum, as well as increases the security for all websites.

The design of the website is also fully customizable. I developed this theme over the course of 2 years and I added 100s of design options, so you can easily change the complete look and feel of the design, including colors and layout.

You can add, remove or modify content on the website. Inside of the admin panel you can add your own articles, images or videos. It’s as easy as using Microsoft Word.
You can also remove or modify the automated campaigns. Don’t like a specific category? Just delete it by the press of a button, or replace it with something else.

Website Features (Applies to all my websites):

Premium theme, created by myself
Fully licensed lifetime license for my theme for all websites (Valued at $79 per website)
Theme is extremely customizable, so you can completely change the design, look and feel of the website without any programming knowledge.
Lifetime licenses for the WP Autonomous AI Content plugin (Regular price $199 per license) for each website.
Website is fully SSL (https) secured.
Website is based on the latest version of WordPress
Content is automatically added to the website several times per day
No experience needed, perfect for beginners.
Bloatware free. I created the website to be as lightweight, secure and fast as possible without compromising on the website features.
Built in Amazon ad support.
Full Ad support: Dozens of ad spaces across the website to support any advertising program of your choice
Fully responsive design. Website works on desktop computers, laptops, tablets and phones.
Full cross browser support: Website works on all browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer and Safari
Website has a Contact Page, About Us page (important for Google AdSense), Privacy Policy page, T&Cs page, Amazon Disclaimer page and a DMCA page
An SEO plugin is installed to help you with basic on-page search engine optimization.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amiqos55
Back
Top Bottom