Selling Divi Masonry Gallery

• Thread Author

Divi Masonry Gallery​

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I will Give Access By mega drive share, for $5 per year. You save $20

Divi Masonry Gallery.jpeg

Divi Masonry Gallery​

Build cascading grid image galleries fast and easy.

Are you tired of the typical squared galleries? Do you want to mix on the same page portrait and landscape images? You can do it now with Divi Masonry Gallery.

Divi Masonry Gallery allows you to create modern and different image galleries in a few steps. Just choose the images you want to show, configure how many columns you want to display and the space between the images. Also if you want, you can enable a modal popup that is opened when you select one image to show it at full-size.

How does Masonry Gallery work?​

Without any doubt, Masonry Gallery is our most popular plugin. With many options to customize the look and feel of your galleries. In this url you can see some examples and a little tutorial:

Select the numbers of columns that you need in each device​

Set up your gallery from 1 to 10 columns. Choose different values for desktop, tablet and smartphone.

Select the space between images​

Categorize and filter your images​

Choose as many categories as you need for every image of you media library, and filter them in your gallery.

Random order every load​

Do you want a new look every time your gallery is loaded? Activate the random order and the gallery will load its images in a different order in every page visit.

Pagination​

Set up the images per page and customize the page buttons.

Hover Effects​

Build your own effects. Choose the overlay color and opacity, animation, title and description position and the icon to display.

Custom Links​

Redirect your user different pages from any image

Popup & Lightbox​

Show your images in a fullscreen lightbox.

Access to Divi Masonry Gallery

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmouser202323
Back
Top Bottom