Selling Titan WooCommerce Divi Child Theme

• Thread Author

Titan WooCommerce Divi Child Theme​

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I will Give Access By mega drive share, for $5 per year. You save $20
Titan.jpeg

Titan WooCommerce Divi Child Theme​

Titan is an eCommerce Divi child theme for shops. Perfect website for any type of WooCommerce shop with Divi. This is a fully customizable Divi template designed to get your website up and running in no time.

Mega menu​

Titan comes with a custom mega menu. You can place any Divi module inside this mega menu.

Quick View​

With the quick view option, your customers get an overview of the WooCommerce products without being directed to the detail page. This feature helps customers to view the product summary in a popup window.

Advanced Filters​

Advanced product filtering options for your WooCommerce shop.

Fly Cart​

Adding products to the cart without leaving the current page or reloading the page manually. In addition, users are entitled to review their order, proceed to checkout, or continue shopping.

Popup​

Create conversion-focused popups to grow your revenue and email list on your WooCommerce website.

4 Header & Menu Designs​

With Titan, you will get 4 designed headers & menus that you can easily swap out.

Requirements​

This design comes with many features and options. For this, you do need to have good knowledge about Divi and WooCommerce or be willing to learn. If you are very new to Divi and WooCommerce then this design might not be for you. You can still use this design but it will likely take you a bit longer to set everything up.

I have created step-by-step documentation and you can always ask me for any help.

This design comes with 8 FREE plugins. These will give you extra functionality, for example, quick view and wishlist. These are optional and you can just not install these plugins in case you do not need that functionality.

Access to Titan WooCommerce Divi Child Theme

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmouser202323
Back
Top Bottom