Selling 60-second-ai-reviews

• Thread Author

60-second-ai-reviews​

SHOCKING: Use FREE AI To Write Compelling, Human-Sounding Product Reviews For ANY Product In Under 60 Seconds...​

Write Reviews For ANY Clickbank, JVZoo, or WarriorPlus Product For FREE ...

In 60-seconds write a product review and promote ANY Clickbank, JVZoo, or WarriorPlus product.

This method uses ChatGPT 3.5 so it's totally FREE to implement.

Step 1: Choose the product you would like to promote:
Step 2: Copy the product description or bullet points from the sales page or JV/affiliate information page:
Step 3: Enter the prompt I give you into ChatGPT 3.5 (yes, the free version) and it will write a personal product review:

HOT TIP: You can also take one specific feature of the product and write content just about that one feature.

NO WEBSITE? NO PROBLEM...

You don't need a website...

You can get reviews to rank high in Google using the following sites:

Medium - This site is an authority site and chances are you've seen content rank high in Google search results. Post your reviews on Medium.

HubPages - Not only does this site have authority in Google, they have have Amazon and AdSense widgets so you can earn from both Amazon reviews and Google AdSense.

LinkedIn Articles - Google absolutely loves LinkedIn articles. Publish an article on your LinkedIn pages and get free traffic from both LinkedIn and Google.
LITERALLY JUST COPY & PASTE...

Just to recap everything on this page and in the video...

It doesn't get any easier than this:

- This is totally FREE to implement since it uses ChatGPT 3.5.
- I made $500+ in affiliate commissions with just one review.
- You DO NOT need a website. I give you 3 places to post these reviews right on this sales page.
- You DO NOT need writing skills since AI does all the work.
- You DO NOT need access to the product, just paste in bullet points or a product description. Review ANY product on the internet.
- You DO NOT need technical skills, just click your mouse, copy & paste.
- You can remain totally anonymous doing this.

And yes, it's all true...

Most people would have tried to sell this blindly to you.

I laid it all out for you on this page.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilfat2208
Back
Top Bottom