Selling Appointments On Autopilot - BOOK 3-7 APPOINTMENTS A WEEK ON-DEMAND

• Thread Author
Appointments On Autopilot - BOOK 3-7 APPOINTMENTS A WEEK ON-DEMAND

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

THE EXACT FRAMEWORK I USED TO BOOK $13M IN SALES
Struggling to get AFFORDABLE High Quality Leads?
LEARN HOW TO BOOK 3-7 APPOINTMENTS A wEEK ON-DEMAND...
...Without ANY PRIOR Marketing Experience!

HERE'S JUST SOME OF WHAT YOU'LL LEARN INSIDE MY NEW TRAINING COURSE

Advanced Conversion Tracking – Knowing when someone converts, and when that happens is important, and also tends to be very intimidating for a lot of people. In this course, I will walk you through it and simplify the most advanced form of conversion tracking
The Settings the "Experts" don't want you to know – When setting up Google ads you'll find a lot of settings to be rather confusing, and some settings can make or break your campaign. I'm going to show you THE EXACT settings I use to keep myself from wasting money.
The Keyword TRICK Nobody is telling you about – What you don't want to do is randomly fill in all the keywords you want to target. Instead... I'll show you how to REACH your ideal customer WITHOUT wasting money.
The UNIQUE Campaign Objective People Aren't Using – Most people waste THOUSANDS because they pick the OBVIOUS campaign objective that Google WANTS you to use. "Sales" or "Leads". I'll teach you the ACTUAL campaign objective that'll get you the appointments you're looking for.
My EXACT AI prompts to AUTOMATE copywriting! – I don't have time to write all these headlines, I am busy raking in the sales... but I also don't want my headlines to sound robotic... I'll show you the EXACT Prompts I am using to automate your copywriting.
The EXACT AD SCHEDULE I am using to rake in sales! – Stop running your ads 24/7. Almost noone is going to book at 3 am, and if they are, it'll be a conversion you've paid too much for. Instead use the schedule I teach you to get the most out of your budget and rake in those sales.

Many of the things you'll learn have never been taught by ANYONE else! These are the EXACT tricks I PERSONALLY use to land myself, and my clients 5-10 appointments a WEEK without having to use Spammy & shady appointment setters.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdenny1
Back
Top Bottom