Selling Coloring Books With My Done-For-You A.I. Prompts!

• Thread Author
Coloring Books With My Done-For-You A.I. Prompts!

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

prompt bank.png
Unlock Your Profitable Coloring Book Empire With These DFY A.I. Prompts

Are you tired of the endless guesswork and frustrating design roadblocks that have held you back from creating profitable coloring books?

It's time to break free from the chains of uncertainty and unleash your creative genius!

Say goodbye to the days of second-guessing your themes, wasting hours on designs that don't resonate, and feeling lost in a sea of competition.

NO NEED FOR ART SKILLS
NO NEED TO WRITE CONFUSING PROMPTS
NO NEED FOR DESIGN SKILLS
NO NEED THEME-LESS COLORING BOOKS
NO NEED UGLY ILLUSTRATIONS
NO NEED FOR IMAGES THAT MAKE NO-SENSE
NO NEED TO BE EXACT WITH YOUR A.I. COMMANDS
NO NEED TO USE COMPLICATED PROMPTS
NO NEED FOR TECH SKILLS
NO NEED FOR FREELANCERS

DFY BACKGROUNDS PROMPTS

Done-For-You background prompts for a variety of coloring book background styles and aesthetics, that will certainly level up your coloring book's value!

DFY FOREGROUND PROMPTS

Done-For-You foreground character prompts for a variety of coloring book character styles and aesthetics, that will certainly increase your coloring book's value!

THEME BASED A.I. PROMPTS

One input field REMOVES ALL THE GUESS WORK, and lets you create theme based coloring books for any niche or sub-niche by simply copying and pasting.

WORKS FOR ALL A.I. GENERATORS

Works with all major A.I. image generators for ease of use. On top of that, I recommend powerful but a 100% FREE generator.

Step-By-Step Video Training

I show you how to easily use these A.I. coloring book prompts to easily create high selling coloring books for passive royalties.

OVER 40 DIFFERENT DFY AI PROMPTS

Get all of the proven coloring book styles that are proven to sell in just one handy little tool-kit.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insurreptor
Back
Top Bottom