Selling Divi – PageSpeed Booster

• Thread Author

Divi – PageSpeed Booster​

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I will Give Access By mega drive share, for $5 per year. You save $24

Divi – PageSpeed Booster.jpeg

Why Should You Buy Divi – PageSpeed Booster​

It instantly boost your PageSpeed and SEO with just a few clicks by loading media only when the user reaches it in the viewport while scrolling. Page speed is an important factor in the success of your website, as it can affect search engine rankings, customer satisfaction, and your conversion rate. According to the current state, a web page should by no means load longer than 3 seconds. 53% of site visitors tend to leave the page again if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load. After 5 seconds, the probability of a bounce goes to almost 90%. Check this Google Paper Sheet.

And the more media, the higher the effect. But it also has a demonstrable impact on pages with few media. And every single further step in the optimization is important for the rating of the page in the search engines. The mechanism behind this is called lazy load.

Makes It Sense To Use It On Light Weight Websites​

Yes, even if the overall effect is smaller, it is still a positive improvement that is positively evaluated by search engines.

Keep thinking about maybe having bigger blogs written on your site in the future or something like that.

DPSB is something that you install and set once and then just forget about it. It continues to work for you in the background.

All major global players, continuously invest many millions of dollars in microsecond optimization.

They wouldn’t make this effort if it wasn’t worth it for them.

And if you want to learn, always take your orientation from the great ones.

What Exactly Does That Do For You​

During pageload, all media are loaded, even those that are not yet visible. This leads to long loading times and bad PageSpeed scores.

But most of it is not needed during loading because the user simply cannot yet see the areas where it is needed.

Services like
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
from Google, or
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
downgrade pages in the scores because of this.

WordPress Has Lazy Load Integrated Only For Images and Iframes​

DPSB also works for videos, with background images and background videos and all its different states like desktop, tablet, phone and hover.

Plus iFrames, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, pictures tags, audio tags, sources in general. And with a little developer experience you can also dynamically load content, as well as scripts and styles.

Developers also have an additional field where they can assign any number of attributes and their values to each module in the opening tag to be able to control them with JavaScript.

Any other ideas? Just ask and if it can be done, it will be added..

Access to Divi – PageSpeed Booster

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justdesign020
Back
Top Bottom