Selling Divi Cab Services Theme

• Thread Author

Divi Cab Services Theme​

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I will Give Access By mega drive share, for $5 per year. You save $24.99

Divi Cab Services Theme.jpeg

Multi Purpose 25+ Pre-Built Pages Best Divi Taxi Company & Cab Services Theme​

Divi Cab Service Theme is suitable for a car rental and other transport companies. best divi theme for Taxi Company, Online Taxi Booking, Cab Services, Car Rental, or any related business. This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and very easy to customize because using Divi, so you don’t need a single line of coding! Get Best Divi Theme Today !

3 Clean Home Pages​

Divi Cab Services Theme using you can create amazing cleaning company websites specifically built for the taxi and private hire industry, car rental and other transport companies. it doesn’t matter if you own small local company with only few cabs or huge taxi corporation working in a whole country, this divi theme is for you.

35+ Pre-made Sections​

Stand out with a professional Divi Theme for your business​

This Divi cab Services Theme comes with lead capture form gives you the ability to obtain more Taxi Company, Online Taxi Booking, Cab Services, Car Rental, or any related business. Get Best Divi Theme Today !

3 Custom Header Designs​

3 Custom Footer Designs​

2 Blog Grid Style & Creative Category & Details Styles​

26+ In-Built Preloader Option​

On Single Click Demo Data Added​

A quick setup process that guides you though the setup, automatic plugin installation and demo import so you can start working on your site as soon as you get the theme uploaded.

Ready For Divi 4+ Theme Builder​

we build our templates to sell you. That’s why each element was designed with a clear goal in mind: to get you real results. Instantly create your pages just by adding your content to those pre-made.

Feel like you are already in love with this theme?​

More features coming soon

Divi Taxi Company & Online Cab Service Theme is a modern, clean and professional Divi Theme; it comes with a lot of user-friendly and customizable features those will help you to create a robust website to represent your online Taxi Company & Online Cab Service. Set Your Divi website Today!

Access to Divi Cab Services Theme

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdenny1
Back
Top Bottom