Selling Divi Contact Form Helper

• Thread Author

Divi Contact Form Helper​

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I will Give Access By mega drive share, for $5 per year. You save $20

divicontactformhelper.jpeg
Upgrade the Divi Contact Form with tons of new settings and premium features like file uploads, date & time picker, custom subject line, confirmation emails, Zapier integration, save submissions to database, SMTP, icons, new merge tags, dashboard stats, and so much more!

Includes (100) Custom Settings & Features!​

Give the Divi Contact Form a serious upgrade! Check out these incredible features! We are in active development, adding more and more settings all the time to make the Divi contact Form a serious professional tool!

Our Plugin vs. Default Module​

The Divi Contact From Helper plugin by Pee-Aye Creative adds tons of new features and settings to the existing Divi Contact Form module. Take a look at the table below to get a quick overview of all differences.

Save Submissions To Database​

One of the biggest issues with the regular Divi Contact Form module is that emails are not saved in the database. This is an essential need for any form plugin, but it is missing in Divi. Without this, you may totally miss important entries from clients and customers, and miss out on important details from their form submission.

Our plugin enables you to save the contact form submissions to the database of the website. Now you can have peace of mind and enjoy the benefits of viewing, sorting, exporting, replying to, backing up, converting to posts, and much more.

File Uploads Field​

One of the most common questions for Divi users is how to add file attachments/upload field to the Divi Contact Form module. This is an essential need for any form plugin, but it is missing in Divi. The Divi Contact Form Helper plugin by Pee-Aye Creative adds a file upload field to the default Divi Contact Form module and gives you the ability for users to upload files as attachments to the default Divi Contact Form, and much more! Please note, this feature is not included with Divi and is impossible without our plugin, so we hope you enjoy this exciting feature!

File Upload Attachments​

Upload images or other files as attachments to send along with your entries.

Limit The File Size​

Set a maximum file upload size for your form attachments

Allowed File Types​

Choose which file types are allowed to be uploaded.

Custom Label Text​

We love giving you full control of customization, so we added these settings to write your own custom text for each of the text related items in the file upload field. You can customize the labels for the Accepted File types, Max file Size, and No Files Chosen. This is also a great way to use your own language translations. These settings are sitewide and will affect the file upload fields in all forms on your site.

Access to Divi Contact Form Helper

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdoalbrans
Back
Top Bottom