Selling Divi Image Effect Lite

• Thread Author

Divi Image Effect Lite​

I will Give Access By mega drive share, for $2.50 one time.
Divi Image Effect Lite.jpeg

The Image Effect Lite Module allows you to add unique yet minimal image hover effects to the relevant images you post on your website. Image Effect Lite is one-of-a-kind with a variety of uses for all developers and designers. Whether you’re an amateur or a professional with design and programming skills, Image Effect Lite is perfect for you. It is very simple to use and comes with elegant effects to add to your images.

5 reasons to Buy Divi Image Effect Lite​

We want to assure you that we aim to stay here to make you happy by providing our top notch services, and our dedication will ensure that you may receive greater support, and wonderful upgrades.

Access to Divi Image Effect Lite

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seatara
Back
Top Bottom