Selling Divi MadMenu – Header and Menu Creation Tool

• Thread Author

Divi MadMenu – Header and Menu Creation Tool​

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I will Give Access By mega drive share, for $5 per year. You save $34

Divi MadMenu – Header and Menu Creation Tool.jpeg

Divi MadMenu Features​

Add Popups To Header​

You can use any Divi Builder element to create a popup and add it to the header using Divi MadMenu. Create and edit both the popup and the header in the same Divi Theme Builder header template.

Create Slide-In Menus​

Create both vertical and horizontal Slide-In menus and not only menus, you can make any content “slide in” on click. For example, a sliding in Search form.

Create Full Screen Menus​

Creating Full Screen menus with Divi MadMenu is as easy as creating header popups and Slide-In menus.

Seven Header Elements Available​

Divi MadMenu provides the following header elements:

1. Desktop Menu
  2. Mobile Menu
  3. Logo
  4. Search
  5. Cart
  6. Button One
  7. Button Two
Enable any or all of these header elements depending on your needs.

It Is Responsive!​

The availabe customization options allow you to create a header that looks great on any device using just a single Divi MadMenu module. No need to create different header layouts for desktop and mobile devices!

Set the Element’s Column Width and Contents Alignment​

Each element is contained inside it’s column and you can
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and contents alignment responsively (both vertically and horizontally).

Show WooCommerce Cart Contents​

Show the cart contents (items count and/or subtotal) in the header. Fully customizable and comes with the AJAX live update option.

More Control Over the Mobile Menu​

• Collapse submenus.
  • Enable/disable the collapsed submenus parent items.
  • Enable accordion mode allowing to have only one expanded submenu at a time.
  • Use a Label, Icon or Label&Icon as the mobile menu toggle(the “hamburger” menu).
  • Fully customize the mobile menu container, menu items and submenu items.

Order Elements Differently on Each Device​

You may need to have the Logo (or any other header element) on the right hand side on the desktop but on the left hand side on mobile devices. With Divi MadMenu you can do that with a click, all header elements can be re-ordered responsively.

Control Elements Responsive Visibility​

Show/hide the enabled header elements on different devices (Desktop, Tablet and Phone).

Fully Customizable​

Each header element has two identical sets of customization options (spacing, sizing, colors, borders, box shadow, etc.) – one for the Normal header and the other for the Fixed header.

This provides a lot of freedom when it comes to designing the header differently for the normal and fixed states as well as for each device.

Change Menu Animations​

Apply different animations to the mobile menu (both opening and closing) and the desktop menu submenus. Learn how to do that here>>

Set Menu Breakpoints​

Control the desktop and mobile menu visibility by setting custom breakpoints.

This feature allows to set a specific breakpoint where the desktop menu gets replaced by the mobile menu, or to use only one of them on all devices, and even to enable both the desktop and mobile menus at the same time.

Use Custom Image Icons​

The Cart, Search, Button One and Button Two elements all allow to either use the Divi’s native font icons or upload custom image icons. This unlocks lots of new design possibilities.

Assign Different Menus for Each Device​

Create menus with different structures/items (in Appearance->Menus) and assign these menus to corresponding device (Desktop, Tablet and Phone).

This feature is especially useful if you have a very complex menu structure on desktop and need to have simpler ones for the mobile devices.

Add CTA Buttons to Header​

No need to use a separate Button module if you want to have a CTA button in the header, Divi MadMenu provides the Button One and Button Two elements specifically for that purpose.

The button elements can be used as label-only, icon-only or label&icon buttons. Visibility and placement of the button icon and label can be set differently for different devices.

Authenticated User Content for Buttons​

Create buttons with different content for logged in and logged out users. For example, create a Login/Logout button, or a Sign Up/Profile button, etc.

You can add such buttons not only in the header but anywhere you want on the page. Simply disable all other elements leaving just the Button element(s) enabled (use Divi MadMenu as a Button module).

Fixed Header Placement​

The fixed header can be positioned either on top or the bottom of the viewport. When placed on top you can also choose to set it either to push the page content (e.g. if the header has a solid background) or to overlap it (suitable for headers with transparent background).

Ready-To-Use Header Layouts Available for Download!​

To kickstart your header design workflow Divi MadMenu comes with ready-to-use header layouts. Simply import the demo header, change the contents and colors, and you’re ready to go!

Access to Divi MadMenu – Header and Menu Creation Tool

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Groghrus
Back
Top Bottom