Selling Divi Restro Menu

• Thread Author

Divi Restro Menu​

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I will Give Access By mega drive share, for $5 per year. You save $34
Divi Restro Menu.jpeg

Divi Restro Menu plugin will let you create and display your restaurant menu items using two available layouts with pagination and filterable categories.​

Using the Divi Restro Menu plugin, a user can easily create attractive and delicious food item menus in no time. No coding or extra effort is required. Its custom post type support for food items and categories, allows a user to make changes to the food items’ information easily. Such as price, ingredients, description, and more without going to the page and launching the Divi builder where the layout was used.

With Divi Restro Menu, you can also create a restaurant menu with filter support. So, your visitors can easily navigate to the different food categories and items you have on the menu. Plus, many other customization options that make a restaurant menu more appealing and informative.

Divi Restro Menu plugin comes with a number of features and functionalities that are essential and helpful in designing a restaurant menu.

Two menu layouts​

To give users multiple possibilities in creating a tempting food menu it comes with two beautiful food menu layouts.​

Category filter​

With Divi Restro Menu, you can choose to display your menu items with and without a category filter.

Ajax and numbered pagination​

Multiple price options​

Multiple Columns​

Easily Specify Price if Any Currency​

Show Ingredients and Description​

Show Full and Short Descriptions of Food Items​

Add Thumbnails of Food Items​

Free pre-built menu page layouts​

Use one of the many available menu pages built using the Divi Restro Menu plugin to display your food items. These pre-built pages will help you create a complete list of menu items and are available to download from the demo site.

What kind of restaurant menus you can create with Divi Restro Menu plugin?​

With this restaurant menu layout plugin, you have a number of possibilities to create food menus for various food ordering and delivery businesses. Such as,

• Standard Divi price list
  • Coffee shop
  • Ice-cream parlor
  • Juice shop
  • Sweet shop
  • Pizza shop
  • Fruit and vegetable mart
  • And much more
Moreover, with this plugin, you’re not restricted from using it for restaurants or food businesses only. For instance, if you’re running an online tutorial website, then you can use it to showcase the courses you are selling. Or if you run a website that sells artifacts, then you can use this plugin for that purpose too. One plugin, multiple usages.

Why choose Divi Restro Menu​

• It is an easy to use lightweight solution that will fit most food businesses and let them display their menu items and price list.
  • It includes custom post types and has two layouts that will allow adding the menu items anywhere on a page using Divi builder.
  • Includes free premade menu pages customized to fit most of the food business.

Access to Divi Restro Menu

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insurreptor
Back
Top Bottom