Selling DiviMade – Over 1260+ Divi Premade Templates

• Thread Author

DiviMade – Over 1260+ Divi Premade Templates​

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I will Give Access By mega drive share, for $5 one time. You save $21.99

DiviMade – Over 1260+ Divi Premade Templates.jpeg
We are excited to announce that we Brought some Amazing Divi Layout Pack for you. So, you can design your website the way you want. These Sections are Professionally Designed which will help you to give your Website a Professional Look. One more thing we combined our All Products at One Place. So, you can get the best Advantages.

230+ Divi Styled Modules:​

110 Stunning Hero Sections:​

We’ve Designed 110 Stunning Hero Sections for your Websites. It Doesn’t matter in which industry you’re in! You can use these Hero Sections for any Purpose like Getting Leads, Conversions, Product Showcasing, Strong CTA, etc. So you’ve got the Opportunity to take your Business to the Next-Level.

920+ Pre-designed Dark/Light Sections:​

Including: 30 Pricing, 30 Business Hours, 30 Testimonials, 30 About, 30 Contact, 30 Headers, 30 Footers, 30 Portfolio, 30 Features, 30 Call-to-Actions, 30 Services, 30 Team, 6 Product Review, 15 Top-Bar, 10 – 404, 10 Coming Soon, 30 Cards, 15 Client Logo and 30 FAQs.

100% Responsive Design:​

Simply, grab your phone & check out these Layouts on your Mobile to Experience the Best Mobile Version. These templates are Mobile-Focused. Because around 60-70% of Visitors visit Website on their Mobile Phone. So, we made it easy for you & for your Visitors.

Save Time with DiviCloud:​

Now you don’t need to import Divitemp’s Layouts all the time. Just use Divi Cloud to store all of these Layouts at single place. So, you can use them anytime and anywhere.

DiviCommerce – Divi Ecommerce Layout Kit:​

It’s Time to Give your Online Business a Perfect Look. At DiviCommerce you will get the Best Premade Divi Ecommerce Layout Kit, which will help you to create your Online Store Faster. Here, we’ve created over 120+ Ecommerce Layouts which is Modern in Design. And your Customers can browse your website in any Device because these Layouts are 100% Responsive.

Access to DiviMade – Over 1260+ Divi Premade Templates

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Latest resources

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajavirsolution
Back
Top Bottom