Selling Fancy Bricks - Bricks Builder Templates

• Thread Author
Fancy Bricks - Bricks Builder Templates

fancybricks.png
What is FancyBricks and Why you should have?
Bricks builder is one of most popular and trending page builder recently and I'm also using for my new projects. And all "Optimization-Freak" developers migrating Bricks Builder from bloated ones (WPBakery, Elementor etc.).
But as a developer or designer main problem is building website or creating special templates from scratch is kind of pain. So, there have a really awesome pack which is "FancyBricks" created by a developer who was created "BrickAwesome" "Oxy Aweseome" "Divi Awesome" and "Breakdance Awesome". With this pack you can create "an optimized website" so fastly. There have a lot of layouts, single products, cart, checkout, archives, headers, footers templates. Also it's going to up-to-date.

Original Sales Page:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Original Price $77/Per Year

What will you receive in this pack?

content (magic list)
Comparative Pricing Table
Gallery (View More)
Accordions
Hero (Cards)
Sider
Timeline (History)
Tabs
Hero Slide
Testimonials
Slider(dual & Progress bar)
Hero (type Effect)
Blogs
Buttons
Carousels
Circular Text
Contacts
FAQ'S
Floating
Footer
Headers
Headings
Highlights
Login-register
Sections
Slides
Team
Testimonials
Woocommerce

Access to all fancy Bricks

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AeroLab
Back
Top Bottom