Gambiato v2.0 [Detailed list of changes]

You see Babiato is suffering from its own audience which they have failed to control, first they are overwhelmed that they have many users, in that course they have lost control due to pride and something I call "Internet Power", you know there's that power of governing people and there's that power of having many followers on the internet, either through social media or a website... Power is good we all love it, but knowing how to maintain it with the respect you had from the start is the question, what I always ask myself is... What does it benefit you if you work hard and get a million followers, then just one mistake takes begins taking those followers away?

You see that's the problem, Babiato after gaining many followers, they started restricting resources making them inaccessible to other users apart from themselves, because if you say a user must have 10 resources and to download a resource then you've lost it, because not every user will upload a resource, it's like in a local government you say that every person must have a $1,000 to be considered a citizen of the country, many will flee to other countries, because what makes you superior is the number of people that follow you, not the number of people that you consume... In this era of the 21st century, people like to be treated the way they are, and to me that's not the case with Babiato so many of their followers will pull out slowly and before they notice, another forum will have the majority users and other users will also create their personal forums, all of this happens when you don't accommodate people the way they are.

If someone only signs up to download resources, it's okay let them be free, after all his/her friends are uploading resources, maybe for him its not his thing just understand, people are different, everyone does what they can do, it's not a crime to not do what another person is doing or has done, that's the definition of life. Brothers and sisters at Gambiato, let's see that our forum grows bigger by respecting everybody the way they come, never know what this person who doesn't upload resources can, tomorrow they may refer others to the forum or even donate a dollar to the forum, all of that is contribution, to contribute it doesn't mean to only upload resources. We shall learn from the mistakes of Babiato!

Stay blessed my people here. Blessings to our Gambiato.

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

I understand your point brother, and I totally agree with you

However, there is also one thing certain, If we don't encourage them to share, they never will
Although they have the possibility, it is a common condition in the human being

But if you set a limit of 10 downloads per day and someone wants to download more,
then they will have to consider starting to share

But realistically, who needs to download 70 things a week (10 per day)?

Unless you dedicate yourself to selling it, I don't think anyone

So 10 downloads a day is a very good figure, and I don't know, maybe then I'll change the badge
assignment when someone send 5 or 3 resources and then with this they have unlimited downloads

Appreciated @Members, I will prepare Part II of this thread in the next few
days with the new improvements that I have been applying

I also inform you that tonight I will hire the new Offshore & DMCA Ignoring

VPS hosting with much better features, better CPU, more RAM and better

bandwidth to download faster

I will also apply all the necessary security measures and precautions,

many of them provided by the appreciated @Oak.Envy

Greetings to all

Last edited:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

Thank you bro, and you're welcome

With all this we will have the stable foundations
to become the next great community

Not only in content, it will also be a way to offer
a pleasant user experience for everyone

Latest resources

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member