Selling GPT Genius - Staphanie Hayes

• Thread Author
GPT Genius - Staphanie Hayes

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

Your Guide To Mastering GPTs For Affiliate Marketing

Discover how GPT technology can change your approach to affiliate marketing. Check out my step-by-step video course to build custom GPTs for product reviews, email marketing, and more!

Topics Covered By The GPT Genius Course
Building Your First GPT – A Step-by-Step Guide

In this video course, I will walk you through step-by-step on how to create GPTs that you will use on a day to day basis for affiliate marketing.
3 ways to drive traffic

3 ways to drive traffic to your custom GPTs through audience building, through highly targeted distribution and unique and easy to do SEO strategies.
Over The Shoulder Videos For Creating GPTS For Affiliate Marketing Tasks

Watch me over the shoulder create 3 GPTS that will help you choose the right product to promote, craft a compelling email swipe and generate email subjects that will increase your open rates
How To Drive Traffic To Your Website From your GPTs

Stupid simple 2 minute hack that drives hordes of traffic to your website, landing pages, sales pages, blog posts and even your affiliate offers.
How To Monetise Your GPTs

3 ways to monetise your custom GPTs. Beginner friendly and easy to do. Just follow my step by step training.
Bonus Training

How to put a Chatbot on your WordPress site in less than 5 minutes to help convert the traffic you send from your custom GPTs for increased affiliate commissions.

Let Me Tell You More About
The GPT Genius Course

This course isn't just about understanding AI; it's about leveraging its power for your personal and professional growth.

Whether you're drafting an email, brainstorming ideas, or creating course outlines, the skills you'll acquire here will turn you into a custom GPT genius!

You'll learn:

Building Your First GPT – A Step-by-Step Guide

Creating GPTs for affiliate marketing allowing you to free up more time to focus on doing the things that you love

Develop strategies for developing GPTs that you can monetise

Monetization and Traffic: Turning Your GPTs into Profitable Assets

Access to all of the GPTs that I have created while recording this course and more!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajavirsolution
Back
Top Bottom