Premium Course How to Get 200,000+ Pageviews per Month with Keyword Research - E-Book + Bonus + Freebies

The Captain

Gambiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
How to Get 200,000+ Pageviews per Month with Keyword Research - E-Book + Bonus + Freebies

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I hear this question all the time: How can I get more traffic to my blog? It’s a great question to ask—that means you’re researching and ready to grow your blog readers and your income!

I hear this question all the time: “How can I get more traffic to my blog?” It’s a great question to ask—that means you’re researching and ready to grow your blog readers and your income!

A lot of the advice for bloggers is vague, confusing, and simply not enough to actually get you past that beginner stage. You don’t need someone to tell you to “just write more,” and you definitely don’t need “25 Ways to Increase Your Traffic.”

If you’re ready to break past the beginner stage and become a pro blogger who earns a passive income, you need to learn one important skill: how to do keyword research.

Before I started implementing my keyword research strategy, my blog had around 350 pageviews per day- and those were mostly from Pinterest. I was putting in hours of work, but my blog simply wouldn’t take off no matter how hard I worked or how much I wrote. I couldn’t get that organic traffic that I wanted, and I couldn’t get my affiliate sales to climb to anywhere near a full-time income.

Then I started using my keyword research strategy. In just 10 months, my young blog in an extremely competitive niche went from those 350 pageviews coming from Pinterest to over 1,600 pageviews per day- mostly organic.

That means my traffic grew by more than 350% in 10 months, and I reached a milestone of more than 50,000 pageviews.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajavirsolution
Back
Top Bottom