Selling Pest Control Divi Child Theme

• Thread Author
Pest Control Divi Child Theme

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I will Give Access By mega drive share, for $5 per year. You save $30
Pest Control.jpeg

Divi Child Theme For Pest Control Companies​

Pest Control is a modern & professional Divi child theme for pest control services and comes with 20+ pages and 30+ elements.

Hamburger Slide-In​

Pest Control comes with a hamburger slide-in that you can trigger by clicking on the hamburger icon in the menu. You can place any Divi module inside this slide-in. This is a great way to attract your visitors to contact you or to guide them through your website.

Collapsing Mobile Menu​

Pest Control comes with a collapsing mobile menu that will collapse the mobile sub-menu items. You can expand them by clicking on the toggle. This is a great way to increase your user experience.

4 Header & Menu Designs​

With Pest Control you will get 4 designed headers & menus that you can easily swap out.

Access to Pest Control Divi Child Theme

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandeshlohana36
Back
Top Bottom