PoketPorter: Transport Goods, Parcel, Packers Movers, Logistics & Courier Delivery App Full Solution

PoketPorter: Transport Goods, Parcel, Packers Movers, Logistics & Courier Delivery App Full Solution 1.2

No permission to download

BlackGhostAfrican

VIP User
Gambiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
@GambitSteel Bro help with nulling this premium on-demand script and app........ Many people are looking for it! Currently it's only on Gambiato besides Codecanyon.

@BlackGhostAfrican is a funny dude! Elongating the number of days required to have access to a password makes no sense to me. Giving Gambiato users the same treatment as Babiato is unfair. Then what is going to make Gambiato different? SO FUNNY!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
I will answer personally, Gambiato is a forum of disciplined people and people that give themselves respect besides just give the forum respect. Not some by-passers that come out of nowhere on the 1st day want to download resources plus insult the ones uploading. The resource you are interested in

PoketPorter: Transport Goods, Parcel, Packers Movers, Logistics & Courier Delivery App Full Solution​

I purchased it among more other resources with my money and shared with everyone at Gambiato including you, it's different because some of those who come and insult anyone can't even buy an original resource from the developer at Codecanyon.

These kind of undisciplined people are the reason why I will never upload any resources at Babiato and even looking for a away to delete my account permanently but haven't yet seen where to do it in the account. These kind of disrespectful people we don't need them at Gambiato. We want Gambiato to be a peaceful and interesting forum whereby if someone makes a mistake you correct them but not insult them and add so much hateful speech.

Am still buying resources original files from Codecanyon and upload only here at Gambiato and there will be restriction because only active members will access. This resource had 15 days I extended to 21 days, be disciplined next time!

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

That's my boy, no one is entitled into hating people that support a certain forum board, being Gambiato or Babiato.
People need to give something in return if they want something free and from my point of view, being active for an amount of time or having an amount of likes it's fair to be honest and not impossible.

My friend, I will not waste so much time talking, because you don't know me I also don't know you, but we all meet here so there's no need of being personal. I purchase the resource and share and put 21 days, be active for 21 days and download it. Secondly, I do not only upload resources but also DONATE to Gambiato, I have just done another donation worth $10 the first was $5 you can check the donations page.

@BlackGhostAfrican Is a well-wisher of Gambiato & @GambitSteel to further to the next step. It is my contribution to see that Gambiato remains Adfree (premium) and respected, on top of all loved by everyone. It is not my contribution to come here and waste time exchanging words of no value with someone I don't know.

Be Humble! Be Polite! Feel at Home..........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another On-Demand resource people are really looking for in Babiato. I hereby purchase and share with everyone at Gambiato. Those who want can download it immediately:

On-Demand Doctor Appointment Booking SaaS Marketplace Business Model​

Original link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gambiato Uploaded link: https://gambiato.co/resources/on-de...-booking-saas-marketplace-business-model.836/

To Download Use Password:

Tell your friends at Babiato that it's here on Gambiato, they should stop looking. More On-Demand Premium resources will be shared on weekly-basis. ONLY ON GAMBIATO.

By: @BlackGhostAfrican

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insurreptor
Back
Top Bottom