Selling RHIMS 7.0 : Trend Marketing

• Thread Author

RHIMS 7.0 : Trend Marketing​

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

RHIMS.png

Here's What You're Going to Discover in RHIMS 7.0:
You need a big list of email subscribers to make truckloads of cash as an affiliate, right? Wrong! In RHIMS 7.0 I’ll show you how to ride trends across multiple niches even if you don’t have a single email subscriber.
Why most struggling affiliates end up with cold, non-buying traffic to their offers. (if you’re currently getting this wrong you might as well be throwing $1,000’s in the gutter each month).
How to build affiliate campaigns in the biggest-spending niches on Earth alongside the biggest super-affiliates in the industry (and how to succeed against them).
AVOID making videos, creating blogs, running social media channels, and creating/buying content to make yourself ‘stand out’. With trend marketing you’re completely invisible! Heck, most customers don’t even know that a portion of their money went to you as your commission!
Over 80% of affiliates say that their biggest fear is getting on camera – in RHIMS 7.0 I’ll show you how to make more money as an affiliate than ever before while remaining 100% anonymous.
My simple framework to leverage Ai to create sales content for you in any niche in just a few minutes.

“I'll Take You Behind-The-Curtain and Reveal...”
Give me 60 mins, and I’ll show you how to create a test to see if there’s sales within a trend you’ve spotted. Seriously, I started running a test to a seasonal trend and got 4x $40 sales before the end of the day (this entire test is included inside RHIMS 7)!
If you can create a simple one-page website, then you have all the skills you need to start trend marketing right now (and even if you feel intimidated by that, I’ll show you how to use Ai to do almost everything for you).
The truth about getting your message in front of 100,000’s of people in hours (and how to do it faster than you ever thought possible).
How to instantly become a competitive affiliate in almost any niche, and have a vast selection of affiliate offers at your fingertips that pay you for every sale AND even for getting people to take a free trial!
The secret behind building a campaign once, and then leveraging it every single year as seasonal trends circle back around the calendar.
The sneaky underground tactic that attracts visitors in search of answers, and slides a sales pitch right under their noses. This leaves prospects asking “where do I buy this?” before finding the answer by clicking your affiliate link.
And to help you start making sales even faster I’ll just flat-out give you a full real-world case study that is completely transparent – nothing is secret, and nothing is hidden.

This is the most in-depth case study I’ve ever recorded, and it will put everything in perspective and show you how to leverage this strategy for yourself.

I recorded every single step from a recent trend marketing campaign, and I'm taking you step-by-step through everything.

Why trend campaigns are better than relying on new product launches all the time – trend campaigns allow you to promote evergreen offers from weird niches that become extremely popular very fast.
The world is headed for a period of sustained economic growth as stock markets around the world are hitting all-time-highs: There’s never been a better time to leverage affiliate marketing to bank on this.
What NEVER to do when planning out your affiliate campaign (most struggling affiliates are doing this right now and wondering why they’re not making any money – and it all starts before you even launch your campaign).
How to think outside the box when it comes to turning a trend into a sales opportunity: Leveraging the weather forecast to make sales of bugzappers and home appliances? Yup, it all makes sense to RHIMS 7.0 members.
How to leverage the one strategy that you can start today if absolutely MUST make $500 this month (HINT: It’s fast, easy, and fun to do)
The #1 way you can leverage trend campaigns to rake in lots of easy commissions (this is a foolproof way to hit paydirt in as little as one day! I’ll even prove it showing profitable sales in just 24hrs (one of the sales even comes in live on camera).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insurreptor
Back
Top Bottom