Selling Tonai - First of its kind A.I Based Technology to Create TONE-BASED & CAPTIVATING Voiceovers starting at only $6

• Thread Author

Tonai - First of its kind A.I Based Technology to Create TONE-BASED & CAPTIVATING Voiceovers starting at only $6​

FE- $78.85 $6
PRO- $67 $8
Advanced- $67 -(recommended) $15

More info can be found here

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

tonaiFE.png

I am offering for Sale This First of a kind software with gpt3 technology named TONAI, access with your private email and not share anywhere, you can EVEN change username and password after delivery.

Introducing Tonai :
First of its kind A.I Based Technology to Create TONE-BASED & CAPTIVATING Voiceovers, Reels, Audio Messages, Reviews, Articles, Podcasts, Sales Pages, Sales Videos and a lot more in the Blink of An Eye!

• Built in AI video maker: Quickly create short catchy reels for Instagram, Youtube, Tic Tok and Facebook.
  • Audio Message AI: Create audio SMS, audio reviews, audio notifications, audio testimonials, podcasts & share on Social Media platforms
  • Voiceover AI: Auto-generate voice overs Quickly in 1 click
  • Tic Tok content AI: Create original song lyrics in 2 clicks
  • Tic Tok content AI: Write engaging and creative fiction stories in 2 clicks
  • Access to Real 30+ human-like voice styles that are natural & convincing.

Payment will be via PayPal friends or family for $6.00 if not friends or family then a fee will be added to the price which you would need to pay $7.55. PM For Details. about this

Everything will be Delivered within 24 hours of you making payment.

Strictly NO refunds will be available.
I am not responsible if the product is being updated and not working, Majority of the times its the developer working on it or updating it. So please be patient.

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to Order.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justdesign020
Back
Top Bottom