66Analytics - Easy, friendly & privacy-focused web analytics

66Analytics - Easy, friendly & privacy-focused web analytics v17.0.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
I believe the files are similar for both versions. There is a specific part of code that allows specific features like payment if the license has been extended in the past I was able to overcome this by making a few changes within the database for 66uptime. The only challenge is to update/install this version (it seems like 66analytics fetches the SQL database of the update only after verifying the license from the serverside (its internal license verification system), and this will require to have a genuine license (at least to fetch the updated database)

I might be absolutely wrong though, but feel like if someone can bypass the initial install/update system, I can fairly convert this into the extended version.

Am getting this after I followed the instructions for installation:

404​

Not Found​

The resource requested could not be found on this server!

Edit: .htaccess is present and permissions are set to 0775

Last edited:
Hi friends, anyone can explain how i can use or set goals snippet? How this code is inserted in the web page to measure?

Custom Goals​

Custom goals will require some extra code implemented to the tracked website, which is specified when you create a new goal from the dashboard.

A custom goal is mainly used for when you want to track a specific event that happens on your website, which can't be tracked with the pageview method.

Some examples of where custom goals will shine are:

• Tracking clicks on external links
  • Tracking more advanced form submissions
  • Tracking clicks on specific parts of your pages
Here is what a javascript snippet would look like for goal tracking:

66analytics.goal('my-goal');​

Latest resources

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members