A title or Rank for donators/supporters

JohnSysta

VIP User
Gambiato Lover
Hello,

I don't usually brag about it or something, but at the early stages of this forum before VIP system was introduce i donated around 10$ because i wanted to support this even if it will not get me nothing important like unlocking hidden links etc.

Now this VIP System for resources was introduce, i hate this system with all my hearth what it represents, as i understand many of uploaders spent a fortune on scripts you cannot force people to do that to achieve a % of the money spent on resources.

Atleast make a separate rank & username color for people that supported you , rank saying SUPPORTER for example, you will get more donations in my opinion if after 30 days you remain with something.

Always avoided communities that go for money, that's why i joined Gambiato in first place, there was no place for something like that, how are you different of Babiato in that way? They spamm ADS so they don't have to use a VIP system? GOOD we have ADS BLOCKER

We appreciate your comment, and we are looking into different ways to make the forum better for everyone, so please bare with us as we grow and implement different trails of ideas, thanks

That's why I posted, it's suppose to be a constructive thread, not pointing a finger, because I still believe in this community and it what can become.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jukabr
Back
Top Bottom