Ability to hide information(text etc.) based on condition

eakteam

Trusted Uploader
quagys2.png

There is no option to hide specific element based on :

1) Users ID -> (When i want to write something public but being visible only to specific users or multiple of them)
2) Number of resources -> (E.x some resources should be available only for users who have specific number of resources)
3) Reaction Score (number of likes etc.)

Hi,
It's indeed a good idea, that way it can be more easy to avoid leeching from new members... (But we are all new members for now ahah) :)

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Ok, firstly it can be attractive to peoples to compromise the voting. Don't you ever heard what happened in America with Trump and Russian peoples ??? This is the most important thing !

Second, it can be used for types of fraud where peoples can add polls, get the thoughts of the mass and use them for their profit.

Third, there are peoples of votingphobia(did you heard about it?), We should be a forum which accept all types of peoples no matter of their phobia, why being racist ????👍

Oh I understand, I thought you said "eliminate the forum" LOL I understood badly

Ah yes, the publication of surveys will be restricted to the staff

Only I still do not update the permits, because I have several things
in process and it is not possible to finish them all immediately

Every Member of this Forum is free to express their Suggestions & Opinion by Casting their Votes. If we start restricting everything, What makes us different than others?

Before Running this Poll, I & @GambitSteel has discussed every possible angle of it including the worst-case scenarios. We have tabled our expectations. Poll result checklist all of our boxes so far very positively thus giving us a way forward.

2ndly, the Poll has its purpose,

1. We wanted to know what new members including old ones from Babiato Forum think about this New Forum?
  2. We wanted to know whether it's worth the Trouble when Babiato is already on its way to recovery soon?
  3. Running a Forum, Managing it requires dedication, time, and effort, and Building a Reputation among well-known online communities takes time.
  4. What Unique Features or Services does this forum offer, which others are lacking?
  5. Why old Babiato Members will join Gambiato? when recently they are back in action?

if you referring to Poll Results, let them view, we are humans sometimes we think we have chosen the right option but when we see what others are thinking we do change our opinion, which is a good sign of motivation :)

For every new Feature implementation, we have involved the voice of our Forum Members, which is evident via Polls, Suggestions, Opinions Threads etc.

I hope this clarifies our Intentions & gives confidence to our Members about how things will be rolling out here as per our Public Narrative clearly stated at the start of "A warm welcome to all our new members" Thread

Regards,
@LoveDownloads

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insurreptor
Back
Top Bottom