Asking a question ?

@GambitSteel you mentioned before @tflix that you created a form until babiato's arrival.
Now babiato is back so what is your next step are you countinuing this forum..

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Don't worry. This forum will still continue as long as possible. We have a clear roadmap with detailed direction for almost all context appearing with this non-profit forum. However, it will partly depend on how active and quantitive our members and their contributions are to lengthen its time-to-live 🤗
Once everything follows up truely its orbit, I believe we can boost up faster than Babiato about the qualitative community, which is implemented by both youself and ourselves ☺️

Kao 😍

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

Well, you already have 2 very good answers from @jackoneill and @Oak.VN

And here I go:

Gambiato was originally born as a lifeboat, but then I got several comments like
"Don't delete it" and things like that, so I kept making adjustments and improvements

Therefore, it went from being a temporary thing to being a permanent community with
many improvements in security, backups and style with respect to the other forums

So you can count on Gambiato to still be here

Well, I like to join this forum because of @GambitSteel 's commitment to security & backup of our work for our community. It is very painful to lose your hard work. Hopefully, it won't happen here.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahnmiche
Back
Top Bottom