VIP User
Gambiato Lover
Super Moderator
Super Uploader
Trusted Uploader
Trusted Seller
CA Rachana Ranade - Fundamental Analysis Course
CA-Rachana-Ranade---Fundamental-Analysis-Course.png
Fundamental Analysis! Wow that sounds... brainy? So let us break it down in simple words. There are two parts to Fundamental analysis. One is to analyse the impact of Economy and Industry. Say inflation levels are at all time high, government brings a new policy, or there is some tension in random countries on the planet, etc. The other part is where we do the Company analysis i.e. studying the financial statements of the company, understanding the impact of the company launching a new product, the CEO of the company making a public announcement, etc. All these events as a whole have an impact on the stock and the stock market. After completion of this course, you will be able to analyse and interpret the impact of such events and make an investment decision all by yourself..

I have designed this course for those who wish to learn "How to Pick the right Stocks" in the most systematic and practical way. It does not matter if you are from a non-finance background, whether you are a Student, Engineer, Doctor, housewife, etc.

This course has helped more than 2,000 learners and I am confident that after completing this course, you will be able to confidently analyze and invest in Share Market.

The course has 11 lectures, each close to 1.5 hrs. Even if you watch 1 lecture every day which is recommended, you will be able to complete the course within 11 days.

In this course, you will learn 40+ concepts of the Stock Market in just 11 days.

Illustrative List of topics covered: Standalone vs Consolidated Financial Statements, PE Ratio, Free Cash Flow, ROCE, EV/EBITDA, etc.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

***Not The original poster of this Course. Shared for educational purpose only.****

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dexron016
Back
Top Bottom