Selling (CHEAPEST) EWWW Image Optimization with CDN starts at $5 one time payment

• Thread Author

(CHEAPEST) EWWW Image Optimization with CDN starts at $5 one time payment​

Speed up your site with image optimization​

Frustrated by a slow website? We’ll help you tame those speed demons so you can keep visitors coming back for more!

Plan 1
1 website $5 (one time payment)
Ewww Image Optimization 1 Website
image credits 1K month
Bandwidth 5Gb per month data transfer

Plan 2
1 website $10 (one time payment)
ewww image optimization 1 website
image credits 2K month
bandwidth 15 GB per month
***swiss performance 1 site*** API will be installed

Plan 3
1 website $15 (one time payment)
ewww image optinization 1 website
image credits 3k month
bandwidth 35 Gb per month
****swiss performance**** API will be installed

****We can do custom plans also, Just PM me for what your needs are and we can discuss a custom plan to fit your needs.****

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Common Feature of EWWW
as-check.svg 2TB CDN Power
as-check.svg Unlimited images ( it doesn’t mean infinite) means a normal site hold approx 5k image, 10k, and 50k.
Site speed audits
Auto-compress
Auto-webP
Lazy load
Auto-scale
JS and CSS optimize
SWIS performance
Custom domain
Global CDN delivery
Note- Price may change, it depends on your image quantity and bandwidth.

What about Compression?
EWWW will compress the image size up to 78% from the original and has no impact on image quality. all the things are done through API.
Your site states will be improved on GT-Matrix and G-Insights page. It means your site is now really fast and improved to load fast in any browser.
It rolled over on the 900K site to manage the Speed of the Site. with 5 stars +1100 Rating.
CDN is amazing to deliver fast content

****To get everything installed and setup I will need Your Admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you, Or Just Create A Temp Admin Account For Me And then Delete it After. I will Only Install For You and make sure it is functional, I will Not Create Website.

Payment will be via PayPal only. PM For Details. If You Do Not Make Payment for Friends or Family There is A Small Fee of $1.25 That you have to pay to paypal. And I Will Add That In the Price For You To Pay.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You WILL NOT have access to the addons or any vendors support channels directly, but you can contact me with support issues and i will try to help you out to the best i can.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the Bundle or Bundles on your server unless you can show that I have Not Provided you with a Genuine Purchased Licence(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to Order.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dexter236
Back
Top Bottom