Selling Divi Pixel

• Thread Author

Divi Pixel​

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I will Give Access By mega drive share, for $5 per year. You save $164
Divi Pixel.jpeg

Divi Pixel is an incredible tool designed explicitly for Divi. With meticulous attention to detail, we have dedicated months to developing advanced settings and tailor-made modules. Offering an extensive range of over 45 powerful Divi Builder custom modules and hundreds of customizable options, this remarkable tool will elevate your website’s functionality to new heights!​

With Divi Pixel, you can customize your Divi website like never before. The built-in settings allow you to create an unforgettable user experience easily!​

Over 200 Custom Options at your fingertips​

Enable and disable custom settings using the powerful and intuitive user interface and take your Divi website to the next level! Divi Pixel allows you to customize headers, footers, login pages, and back-to-top buttons, upload custom map markers and SVG images, and more. It’s a complete solution for powering up your Divi business!

45+ Fully Customizable and Powerful Divi Modules​

Custom Divi modules are a core element of the Divi Pixel Plugin. It has 45+ custom-crafted modules, enhancing your Divi Builder and providing many more possibilities. Build interactive websites and amaze your customers with fully customizable and powerful modules.

Customize your Divi Mobile Menu like never before!​

The custom mobile menu settings allow you to create fully customizable and beautiful mobile menus. You can add social icons, and an animated hamburger icon, make the mobile menu full-screen, and set custom animations for menu overlays and menu items. With Divi Pixel, you can easily create an unforgettable experience for mobile users.

Easily Create Elegant Popups and Displays Any Content​

Create high-converting unlimited popups with various features in just a few minutes that fit all your marketing needs. Transform your traffic into leads, sales, and signups with the Divi Pixel Popup Maker.

Expanding CTA for Divi​

Add an interactive call to action section to your Divi website with ease using the Divi Pixel Expanding CTA module. Get user attention by highlighting the most important content of your site.

Elevate Your Divi Website’s User Experience​

With the Divi Pixel Content Slider, you can create content-rich sections without sacrificing space. The customizable timeline with labels and descriptions lets users easily switch between Divi layouts. This means you can showcase more content in less space, creating a more engaging and efficient user experience.

Add Gravity Forms to Divi without using shortcodes​

Effortlessly Embed Gravity Forms: With our streamlined integration, you can seamlessly add Gravity Forms to your Divi-powered website without dealing with shortcodes. Simply select the Gravity Forms module from the Divi Builder and start easily customizing your forms.

Display your content beautifully with the Advanced Tabs​

The Advanced Tabs module empowers you to incorporate tabbed sections seamlessly into your Divi website. This feature provides a compact and efficient way to concisely present a wealth of information. With the flexibility to add unlimited tabs, you can effortlessly display custom content or saved templates. Elevate your design further with the Divi Pixel Advanced Tabs module for Divi, offering enhanced styling controls for an even more captivating user experience.

Create Amazing Parallax sections in Divi​

The parallax effect is a great way to enrich a website, showcase products and services, and create a sense of immersion. The Divi Pixel Parallax Image module allows you to create the parallax effect when the user moves the mouse. Though it can be an overwhelming option for more corporate business pages, it works wonders for more creative sites where the goal is to be memorable and attractive.

Use prebuilt websites to boost your productivity.​

Installing prebuilt Layout Packs is an excellent way to kick-start work on a project. Import a demo that suits you the best. Create a perfect foundation for your new website in minutes! All that’s left is to populate the site with your content and images.

Access to all Divi Pixel

Delivery and Refund
Delivery Type: All packages in hosted my mage.nz account and after your payment I'll allow to access your email to the folder.
Delivery Time: I will let you access within 48 hours (excluded weekend) after payment completed. ( Please PM me after payment your mega.nz account email --- P.S: Sometimes transferring the money could take time so we need to wait that time in order not to encounter any problem)

Refund -: I will full refund if I could not let you access within 48 hours OTHERWISE I dont accept REFUND.

Any Question?
Please PM me or just write a comment in this post.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mon4151
Back
Top Bottom