Selling [GENUINE] CrocoBlock All-Inclusive Lifetime License for $5 ONE TIME

• Thread Author

[GENUINE] CrocoBlock All-Inclusive Lifetime License for $5 ONE TIME​

b-1-min.png

crocoblockallplugins.jpg

5-min.png
I Am Not Selling the KEYS, so don't ask. These Prices or as Specified and Is for 1 site Only, if you need more than 1 site you have to Purchase for as many sites at prices listed . These are all My Personal Purchased CrocoBlocks License For Unlimited Sites. It Will Update On your WordPress Admin Dashboard.

Once Again As stated Above all plugins will come with My Genuine Purchased License and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

****To get everything installed and setup I will need Your Admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you, Or Just Create A Temp Admin Account For Me And then Delete it After. I will Only Install For You and make sure it is functional, I will Not Create Website.

Payment will be via PayPal only. PM For Details. If You Do Not Make Payment for Friends or Family There is A Small Fee That you have to pay to PayPal. And I Will Add That In the Price For You To Pay.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You WILL NOT have access to the CrocoBlocks or any vendors support channels directly, but you can contact me with support issues and i will try to help you out to the best i can.

Refund Policy

- Strictly NO refunds once everything installed on your website.​

****IF YOU JUST NEED SPECIFIC PLUGINS CONTACT ME. *****

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinche666
Back
Top Bottom