Selling (HOT DEALS) Premium Elementor Addons and NexterWp Theme Pro all with Genuine License Only $3 each

• Thread Author

(HOT DEALS) Premium Elementor Addons and NexterWp Theme Pro all with Genuine License Only $3 each​

toolkit.png
My Genuine Purchased Unlimited Licence

One Time Payment For The Listed Items at price(s) Specified.
You Are Only To Use On 1 Active Website Unless You Purchase Multiple Licences.

1.The Plus Addon for elementor $3
2.The Plus Addon For Gutenburg $3
3.The Nexterwp theme Pro $3

I need your Temp Wordpress login to get everything installed.

I Am Not Selling the KEYS, so don't ask. These Prices or as Specified and Is for 1 site Only, if you need more than 1 site you have to Purchase for as many sites at prices listed . These are all My Personal Purchased addons For Unlimited Sites. It Will Update On your Wordpress Admin DashBoard.

Once Again As stated Above all will come with My Genuine Purchased Licence and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

****To get everything installed and setup I will need Your Admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you, Or Just Create A Temp Admin Account For Me And then Delete it After. I will Only Install For You and make sure it is functional, I will Not Create Website.

Payment will be via PayPal only. PM For Details. If You Do Not Make Payment for Friends or Family There is A Small Fee of $1.25 That you have to pay to paypal. And I Will Add That In the Price For You To Pay.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You WILL NOT have access to the addons or any vendors support channels directly, but you can contact me with support issues and i will try to help you out to the best i can.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the Bundle or Bundles on your server unless you can show that I have Not Provided you with a Genuine Purchased Licence(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to Order.

PS: If You Know How to Find The Licence(s) Keys and YOU or Anyone you give it to use it on more than 1 of your sites that you didnt pay for or you spread my keys around, or try to sell them, YOUR Account And Any One That has Not Purchased From Me will be LOCKED AND BLOCKED on my Licence Management Panel. So Please be Fair and Once I Install after you Pay, Only use it for that site you Purchased it For. We are Trying To Help Everyone Out With These Low Cost So All Can be able to use these good tools.

***** Once Again If You Use My Keys On any site Other than the One i Installed On And you have Paid For, Or if i see you sold my Keys Or Any Funny Business I will Lock And Block All Accounts That Show Other than What I Sell Too. No Warnings!!!!!

Please don't ask for the activation keys.
The key must be activated by me and on my accounts which i will monitor!

I Also Have Licences for Other Items Just PM Me for More Information.

Attachments

• anywhere elementor pro.png
    anywhere elementor pro.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 3.22.14 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 3.22.14 PM.png
    660.4 KB · Views: 1

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member