Intro to Passive Income

The Captain

Gambiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Intro to Passive Income

Intro to Passive Income.jpg

What is this?​

It's an introduction to the fundamentals of creating passive income.

How much is it?​

Name your price. Type in $0 to get it free!

Why did you make it?​

My goal for 2022 is to help other people with their entrepreneurial pursuits and add to entrepreneur...stuff to my brand, Hyperfine. This book was part of a subscription product I was working on, then decided not to do. I figured I could give this booklet away for free to start building my audience (you!)

Who exactly are you?​

Just some guy from the internet. But in real life I'm an architect, dad, Jeep enthusiast and entrepreneur. You can read more about me
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and
or
. The important thing to know right now is that I make a living from my website, and in 2020 I was the #74 highest revenue earner here on Gumroad. Out of 76,491. That's the top 10% of the top 1%. I can't promise you equal success, but I know the playbook.

I am an architect, but you don't have to be to sign up.

What do I get?​

• 23-page (and growing) workbook with key fundamentals you need to know to generate revenue from your website or social media presence. Learn about: goal setting, finding a niche, affiliate programs, Amazon associates, YouTube best practices and more.
  • 30-column Passive Income Tracking Spreadsheet to help you set goals and track your progress. It goes all the way up to AD!

What's the catch?​

No catch. This is free if you want it. And you'll end up on an email list where I will discuss entrepreneurial stuffs. No set plan for that at the moment, maybe monthly.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momagdy194
Back
Top Bottom