Administrator
VIP User
Gambiato Lover
Super Moderator
Super Uploader
Trusted Uploader
Trusted Seller
Nicole Crowell – Creative Strategy Master Course

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

Nicole Crowell – Creative Strategy Master Course.jpeg

It's 2024. We all (hopefully) know that the biggest lever in the ad account isn't structurally hacking the campaigns or crafted 1% lookalike audiences....

It's the creative process.

Meta was quite literally quoted in their last conference saying "56% of all auction outcomes can be attributed to creative" -Meta

Ad Creatives is the new way to target customers. We need to connect with prospects on a EMOTIONAL level.

We cannot build desire. But we CAN lean into the desires our audience already has using our ad creatives.

It's simple: better ad creatives = better targeting, better return on adspend, more revenue, and happier customers ???

Designed for fellow creative strategists, media buyers, and other marketing roles.

In this course I'll being going DEEP into the following:
Creative Strategy 101
Foundational Learning and Resources
Roles and Responsibilities
Master Creative Strategist Tool Kit
The 9 Pillars of Creative Strategy (the bulk of this course)

I cover each of these sections IN DEPTH:
1. Alignment2. Research 3. Avatar Development4. Ideation
5. Briefs, Script Writing and Strategy6. Content Production7. Launch and Creative Testing (Media Buying)8. Creative Reporting, Creative Analysis and Ad Iterations 9. Organization and Practical Creative Operations

And yes, you will also learn how to bring it all together!

? BONUS 1: ? Chat GPT prompts for each of the 9 Pillars, how to grade UGC creators, how to conduct a creative evaluation and More ;)

? BONUS 2:? You'll get a complimentary Q&A style 30 mins call with me directly to fill in any gaps, answer questions and help you with your Creative Strategy! ($125 value!)

This course will NOT:
Show you how to design ads in photoshop/Canva
Go in depth on media buying account structures

With this Master course you and your team will be able to generate new innovative ad creatives that will help you scale your ad accounts, build new ad angles and reach your target audience.

The goal is to take you from A to Z in all steps of Creative Strategy.

Let's goooo!

PS: I'm SO confident that this course will offer you immense value, that if this isn't the best $997 spent on an Creative Strategy course I'll refund you it all back. No questions asked.

I stand behind my work and poured my heart and soul into this one. Thank you for supporting small business owners ???

See you on the inside ? Click "I want this" button to get access to the full course!

So why now? Who is Nicole Crowell and why should I trust you?

I've spent the last 5+ years immersed in the performance marketing world.
After working with both bootstrap brands and 9-figure brands as a media buyer, I have quickly found my groove in launching my own Creative Strategy business, Performance Purple. Where I consult, manage, and teach Creative Strategy.

I actively service clients in Creative Strategy. I don't just talk, I walk the walk daily. I'm deep in the trenches doing the work.

(I'm not speaking from past experience nor am I some out-of-touch "Guru" who no longer does the work.)

To name drop... 9 figure brands like Fabletics, Kettle and Fire, Posh Peanut and Health Ade and Ad Agency's such as New Level Media, Structured and HG Performance.
Now, I've worked with over 70+ D2C brands and offers focused on paid media and creative strategy with over $70MM+ in ad spend across Meta, Google and Tiktok.
My top priority is to provide value to others. I'm super passionate about helping people improve and level up in all aspects of life.

This course is my life's work in digital marketing and I will continue to add to it as I learn.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajavirsolution
Back
Top Bottom