VIP User
Gambiato Lover
Super Moderator
Super Uploader
Trusted Uploader
Trusted Seller
Notion Portfolio Template

Notion Portfolio.png
Looking to create a beautiful and effective product design using Notion? Look no further than this free, donation-based Notion UX/UI, Product Design template! Designed by Vivi Shin, a product designer with years of experience crafting user-friendly digital products, this template is the perfect starting point for your digital portfolio.

Here are just a few of the key benefits you can expect from my Notion portfolio template:​

• Quickly and easily draft your own portfolio in a digital format
  • Incorporate essential elements that showcase your design skills and experience
  • Get a jumpstart on your portfolio creation process by using the template as a guide
  • Customize the template to fit your unique style and personal branding
  • + And much more!

Best of all, this template is completely free to use. If you appreciate my content, I invite you to donate whatever you feel comfortable with to help me continue creating high-quality design resources like this one.

* By downloading this template, you'll also be subscribing to my newsletter, which will keep you up-to-date on all of our latest design resources, tutorials, and news. Of course, if you ever decide you no longer want to receive these updates, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdoalbrans
Back
Top Bottom