VIP User
Gambiato Lover
Super Moderator
Super Uploader
Trusted Uploader
Trusted Seller
Shaan Puri – Power Writing
Shaan-Puri.png
Transform your Writing in Just 8 Days! Do you want to become 2x better at writing emails, blog posts, and landing pages? I'm here to help with over 1000 hours of study and practice to help you level up. In just 8 days, I'll provide you with the techniques and templates you need to write killer content. Specifically, we'll cover: • Cold emails that actually work - Get your cold emails right and you'll see the difference! • Writing landing pages that convert - Copy is the most effective attribute in getting more out of your visitors. • The secret to going viral - Get people to actually see your writing. • Pitching your brand without stumbling and fumbling - Don't fumble when people ask what you do! • Crafting amazing headlines - Great content only gets read with great headlines. Start your transformation today and become 2x better at writing in just 8 days!

This Power Writing Course is perfect for: -The "growth" or "marketing" person at your company who wants to make an impact. -Someone who is eager to build a large, loyal audience like Shaan has done. -CEOs or future execs who want to master writing like a boss. Your instructor, Shaan Puri, is uniquely qualified to teach this course. He is a former CEO of Bebo (sold to Twitch), host of the My First Million podcast (10M downloads/year), and has grown his Twitter audience by +100k followers in 4 months through power writing tactics. In addition, he founded Milk Road crypto newsletter, which has had more than 100,000 subscribers in the past 4 months. Alumni of the course have praised it highly. One former student said, “I’ve spent thousands on courses & degrees and frankly none of them have empowered or energized me quite like Shaan’s course. I was genuinely sad when it ended today 10/10 I can’t recommend Shaan’s Power Writing course enough. A MUST for every entrepreneur.”

Just last week, I completed the Power Writing course with Shaan. His insight and expertise was invaluable, but what was even more incredible was the opportunity to learn alongside an incredible cohort of ambitious writers. Where else do you get the chance to learn from the likes of Dharmesh Shah, CTO of Hubspot, and other accomplished professionals? Writing is the ultimate catalyst for success. With Shaan's guidance, you can unlock the power of writing to take your career and projects to the next level. Invest in yourself and join the next cohort – it will be one of the best decisions you ever make!

Welcome to Cold Emails That Actually Get Replies! In this course, I'll be teaching you how you can use cold emails to get your dream job, meet mentors, and sell millions of dollars worth of products. You'll also learn how to shift the odds of going viral in your favor using the EGG Method, as well as the basics of storytelling for people who don't consider themselves funny. But that's not all - we'll also be covering more powerful lessons that will help you make the most of your learning experience. Because I believe that learning is better with cohorts, this course will be structured as a “Do → Learn → Do” cycle. You'll be given a writing prompt and have the opportunity to be actively engaged in learning, instead of just passively watching. I'm excited to have you join me on this journey and can't wait to start helping you make the most of your cold emailing experience!

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

***Not The original poster of this Course. Shared for educational purpose only.****

Last edited:

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fakiranet
Back
Top Bottom