Selling Simple Funnel Earns $65,026 Per Month By Giving Away Free Money...

• Thread Author
Simple Funnel Earns $65,026 Per Month By Giving Away Free Money...

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

I've been earning the payments you see here every week with the help of an unusual funnel that gives away free money to local businesses.

You see this funnel uses a little-known program that allows you to give away thousands of dollars in free advertising credits, then pays you a commission whenever a business claims their free ad money through your link.

Look: This funnel floods my inbox with thankful business owners many asking to hire me as a consultant to manage their ad accounts for them:

So, on top of the free-money commissions I'm earning thousands of dollar in referral commissions connecting these pre-sold biz owners to the marketing agencies that can help them.

These agencies handle all the work and pay me 50-80% of all the fees they collect.

Now I promise this is unlike anything you have seen before, and I'll show you how to duplicate my results all with:

NO sales calls or presentations...
NO services to provide...
NO list building, no websites, no techie skills...
And NO previous experience required...

In fact, I'll show you how to run this funnel in your spare time over email with $0 out-of-pocket expense...

Introducing: The Free Money Funnel

The Free Money Funnel is an AI-Powered sales funnel that generates fast commissions by giving away free advertising credits to new local businesses...

Inside this coaching you will discover:

How to run this opportunity in just 30 minutes a day with $0 out of pocket (Students are scaling to 6-figures in just 2 months.)
Full access to my database of free money referral programs - Thousands of dollars in free money that you can give away to earn commissions (I've negotiated higher payouts that are simply NOT available publicly). Updated weekly with new programs.
Pre-written 'free money report' with full give-away rights - Simply add your name and affiliate link to this report and send it to new businesses. You earn the commission when they claim their free ad money.
9 never-revealed sources of NEW Businesses that are hungry for free ad money (50% closing rate using this lead source).
AI-Powered lead scraper that grabs the direct contact information for new businesses around the country (Build a lead list in minutes).
Pre-written 'rejection-proof' email templates that generate a 30-50% response - I've tested hundreds of email variations to find the perfect cold template that get business owners claiming their free money through your link and invites replies to generate leads.
ChatGPT-powered personalized sales messages - Generate unique, personalized sales messages for each business in seconds using this ChatGPT app. Skyrocket your conversions without spending any time customizing templates or figuring out what to say in your emails.
Full list of agency referral programs that pay top dollar for every lead you forward - Earn the most money possible for every lead your Free Money Funnel generates with the very same agencies I use for my own clients.
My top 3 motivation hacks to help you follow through and not only get started... But build this opportunity into a 6 or 7 figure business.
Auto payment system that pays your lifetime commissions directly into your PayPal, stripe, or bank account (get paid how YOU want to)
How I scaled this system to over $60,000 a month in passive revenue in just 2 months
Automation and outsourcing links to help grow this opportunity working less than 30 minutes a day - maximum money in minimum time

The best part is there are no requirements so you can get started today.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahnmiche
Back
Top Bottom