Premium PDF Ultimate Guide to HARO Success - How To Build Big BackLinks!

The Captain

Gambiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Ultimate Guide to HARO Success - How To Build Big BackLinks!

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

haro.png

This comprehensive ebook reveals my proven strategy on succeeding with HARO (Help a Reporter Out) and attracting huge DA 70+ backlinks from the likes of Forbes, Lonely Planet, the New York Times!

What’s included?

• 90-page ebook on how to succeed with HARO
  • 3 examples of successful HARO pitches
  • Pitch template
  • HARO tracker spreadsheet (Google Sheet)
This comprehensive ebook reveals my proven strategy on succeeding with HARO (Help a Reporter Out) and attracting huge DA 70+ backlinks from the likes of Forbes, Lonely Planet, the New York Times etc.

This ebook is suitable for everyone - whether you’re a beginner who has never heard of HARO or someone who has tried it before but not had much success)

Within the 90 pages, I provide tons of actionable tips that will ensure your HARO pitches stand out and actually win features. It’s also packed with examples to illustrate each point and even comes with 3 of my own pitches that were successful.

The ebook also comes with my advanced HARO tracker spreadsheet and the exact pitch template that I use.

The HARO tracker spreadsheet includes tons of automated statistics like your success rate, dofollow rate etc. so it does all of the hard work for you. This eliminates the need for tedious manual calculations.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoiler content!

Latest resources

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahnmiche
Back
Top Bottom