A warm welcome to all our new members

I see this thread in Quagys:

1651382684550.png

I just want to add that while there is no conclusive answer from Babiato's staff,

Gambiato is not intended to be a replacement.

It is just a space where we can keep the dialogue open in a free space,

Gambiato could be an alternative (because nothing and no one can replace Babiato)

only in the sad event that Babiato does not return

Last edited:
I hope an explanation will be made about babiato as soon as possible. If it will be closed, I would like to continue with the faces I know from babiato. It is not even clear who founded the other forum.

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
The problem with that other forum is : domain is registred by namecheap. One DMCA strike and the forum is over.
That forum by @GambitSteel is more "safe", in my opinion ; I think it's a better idea to ask those people to come here...

@GambitSteel : warm thank you... It's such a loss :/ And Festingers is such a disgusting website (and a bunch of liars...)

Dear @GambitSteel @LoveDownloads Thanks for inviting me back here , I got an inbox from @LoveDownloads from my inbox and I'm so happy to be here , Good works guys although I kept wondering what would have happened to babiato but I hope they will be back soon. Thanks once again for giving us an alternative forum cheers:)

Thanks evryone in this Forum, it has been a week while i was searching for where Babiato Forum went until i posted to ask my community mebers if they knew the where abouts of Babiato Forum since it had very massive resources, and this below is a thread i opened on Techyrack and @LoveDownloads reffered me here to check other babiato members. Lets be hopeful of all the best and hope that all that awesome stuff and database of babiato is not lost.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d4rkhex10
Back
Top Bottom