A warm welcome to all our new members

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

Definitively we were all surprised, many of us invested a lot of time and dedication in Babiato

This place was born to regroup while we wait for a conclusive answer, by staying united
and informed we prevent people like Festing**** from catching more members with vile
lies impersonating Babak

And in case Babiato does not come back (hopefully he does come back) then we will be
prepared and we will have an alternative.

Exactly, if Babiato returns, I will suspend Gambiato so as not to have duplicity,
but we will already have an ace up our sleeve

And you will know where to come in the event of any undesirable situation with Babiato
If Babiato returns and something happens to it again, I would not hesitate to reactivate Gambiato

Gambiato is our lifeboat, the emergency plan, is not a Babiato replace because Babiato cannot be replaced

@Techyrack , @LoveDownloads , @GambitSteel as i said you know, after strugling in my life for working etc. i found Babiato community and it really helped me in real life, while providing free knowledge without money for projects i didn't have money to buy directly from sites.
So, i am loyal to that because it pulled me out from the ground, also created really good friends and here i am :)

But in my point of view this is stupid (this screenshot below). Is Babak drunken or what ? How can it be possible ? This is weird and i don't believe.
The community needs strong trust, it should never happen anymore !

This forum need much transparent rules and a clear way how will operate if it will be Babiato's alternative !

Screenshot_2022-05-01-12-41-34-811_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-01-12-52-42-931_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

Last edited:

It is natural that you think this way, since we all invest a lot of time and dedication

And yes, his reaction may be a bit surprising, but we must understand that we
are all human and things can affect us in different ways

And more to him, who was always sharing or updating resources,
so it is logical that he would react that way

Naturally, it could have been avoided by taking the necessary measures,
but it must have been a big shock for him, since he did not expect it.

1651402942741.png

First successful full cloud backup (files and database)

I have already configured the system to do a backup every day

In addition to this I will sync the cloud locally every week
To have a backup of the backup

Latest resources

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d4rkhex10
Back