Gambiato v2.0 [Detailed list of changes]

What about active users. Who upload up to 10 resouces ?
Am here to stay. Stronger together

I believe this forum will grow, i have lot of users i help aolve their problem on babiato... i will refer them here next time before i solve their issue. Also am impressed by the speed at which @GambitSteel nulls a script.

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

No, only 1 owner, the team only can update it or modify it

If you send 10 resources you will become a Trusted Uploader

Thank you, all of us works everyday to make this a great place to be

From my side making improvements and installing new useful features
The uploaders uploading resources and the moderators helping the community

I like the new look. Simple. Clean. No Ads. Responsive. Looking forward to see the growth of Gambiato!!!. Step by step, we grow further...

Whatever happened in Babiato was an absolute nightmare. Hope we could reach with the potentials.

As for Now, the MarketPlace Is open for Sellers to Advertise their Legit Products. First you need to read the Market Place Rules. If you Meet the Marketplace requirements then you are able to submit your legit products, I as the Admin will be the only one to approve your Marketplace sales thread. You will be asked to submit to me a legit copy of your sale receipts as Proof of your ownership and that you are able to resell the product, and any other Proof that I might ask for to assure the account is legit. Gambiato only allows legit products and sellers. If your marketplace thread is approved, the forum will get a 10% advertising fee to help with operation cost. If you do not agree to this then please dont submit your Marketplace threads. The Marketplace thread has to be purchased through our Buy Now Button, If at any time it is discovered that the seller or buyer are bypassing our Marketplace system in place (Ex. PM sent just to give their own payment info, or any other secret ways, both will be Banned From our community.)
**More information will follow as we are working on the Offical VIP section which will cover the Marketplace and Our New To come VIP structure as a better way to operate the community.**

Any Question please feel free to contact me. thanks Admin.

Latest resources

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ziraishi
Back
Top Bottom