Selling Trading View Yearly Plans

DatDudeUpStairs

Trusted Uploader
Most of the professional-traders out there rely on this powerful tool to analyze the market and find out the pro and cons in investing on a stock, so here I brought upon you the trading view yearly plans that you may or may not find in another place.

These products are geniune, are not hacked, are not registered by illegal means and are registered by your own email address so you can be rest assured to use them with safety

PRICE
$35 / 1 year PRO subscription plan + 20$ warranty
$50 / 1 year PRO+ subscription plan 20$ warranty
$70 / 1 year PREMIUM subscription plan 20$ warranty

PRICE IN THE ORIGINAL WEBSITE
1653883293478.png

PAYMENT METHOD

Digital Currencies:
TRON, LTC, NEO, XMR
(Paypal is not available right now)

DELIVERY TIME

I will usually deliver within a few hours. However it may take up to 24 hours depending on my availability. Please consider that there may be a timezone difference between you and me and I may not be online all the time.

REFUND POLICY
- I will refund upon request if the delivery takes more than 24 hours.
- No refunds after a working account is delivered

GUARANTEE
There will be an additional fee of 20$ for warranty.
in no circumstances touch the payment details, If the payment details are manhandled by you wrongly I will not take responsibility for terminating your account.
If you have not purchased these without warranty There will be no guarantee once the account details are sent, these accounts are registered with your own email address and will not face any issues if you are careful with how you use the account, each plan has its own limitations, you should not use this without any prior knowledge about trading view terms and policies.

WHAT CAUSES TRADING VIEW TO BAN/LIMIT YOUR ACCOUNT

Multiple Accounts will ban all the accounts
Multiple IP's will ban the account.
Using Trading view in the sanctioned countries stated by the US law enforcement and trading view policies will cause your account to be banned without notice (in this case I suggest you to use a remote VPS + resident proxy with a kill switch)
Over reaching maximum number of users multiple times will cause your account to go under review (Be Extra Careful)

NOTES

- All acoounts are geniune. No cracked, hacked or stolen accounts are sold here.
- Account details such as email address, user details are your own. you can send me them directly here with the hidden usertag or send them by PM.
- Accounts details like Id & passwords are randomly generated. They belong to no one, you may or may not change them (I do not suggest changing this at first as your account may go under review)
- Addiotional fees for the transition will be paid by the buyer.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vyrosoft
Back
Top Bottom